Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 goals

Just a short message here. I wish everyone all the best for 2010! May all your wishes come true.

As for my blog, my goal for 2010 is to keep this up as long as I will need to, to find my biological family. Further, as my quest is mostly Indonesian oriented, I will try to translate everything in Bahasa Indonesia to give my writings as much (targeted) exposure as possible. Let's hope some of you guys can help me out, and that my efforts are not in vain, but then again: nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Anyway, I think I will learn a lot from this. At least I learned how to start a blog ;-)

Keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. mohon nomor telepon anda...biar kita sama mnecari tahu keberadan ibu anda..kita beritakan di www.detik.com..smoga bisa ditemukan ibu sumini..thx..imel chazizah@detik.com

    ReplyDelete