Monday, January 18, 2010

(small) Rectification

I read an article on www.detiknews.com about me and it contains some incorrect information. The article states that I ever came to Utan Kayu to look for Sumini, my biological mother. And there are a few people named like Zen, Pak Saimun, Pak Mamat.

Well, I can confirm that I have never come to Utan Kayu, Jakarta, except for my birth of course. And, as a result, I don't know Zen, Pak Saimun nor Pak Mamat. However, I told you some earlier research has been done by the Dutch foundation Wereldkinderen. But according to them they have spoken to Pak Edi and Pak Dodon. They could still be the same, so I will verify this. Otherwise, it would be very strange that these men claim that I have come to Utan Kayu looking for Sumini.

Anyway, I'd like to thank detiknews.com on writing about my story. The other article written about me can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. no .. no jeroen, that article didn't said that you have had come to utan kayu, but that article said accoording their investigation, sumini has been move to utan kayu distric, from palembang. BTW keep praying, and be carefull to belief to somebody else, if they're not really from a formal institutions, like TV stasiun etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo abu, makasih tuk saran anda. I read the article again, but it really says I went to Utan Kayu. I have already spoken to detik and they said, these men assumed it was me, because they looked for Sumini.

    ReplyDelete